Send a short message to all channels on your television. There may be a delay before the message appears on your TV. Get Support
“AT&T TRIP TO THE AT&T PEBBLE BEACH PRO AM SWEEPSTAKES”
SPONSORED BY AT&T MOBILITY LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Entry Period: The “AT&T Trip to the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakescommences at 10:00 AM ET on August 3, 2016 and ends at 7:00 PM ET on September 6, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s time clock will be the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 7:00 PM ET on September 6, 2016. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
2. Eligibility:The Sweepstakes is open to U.S. citizens and U.S. resident aliens who are physically located in and legal residents of Connecticut or Massachusetts at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Employees, agents, directors of AT&T Mobility LLC (“AT&T” or “Sponsor”), The Marketing Arm Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; (e) acknowledge that the Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter; and (f) agree to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, Instagram and Twitter from and against any and all liability, claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in Sweepstakes and/or the use, misuse or redemption of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
3. To Enter: There are three (3) methods of entry.
To Enter Via Email: In order to enter via this method, entrants must send an email to email@example.com, that includes “Trip to Pebble Beach” as the subject line and includes their full name, phone number, home address and email address in the body of the email to receive one (1) entry into Sweepstakes. By sending this email, entrant agrees to the Official Rules.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry. If it is suspected that an entrant submits more than one (1) entry, only the first entry received will be considered. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the Instagram, Twitter or e-mail account, as applicable, used to participate in Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Administrator in writing if the entrant changes his or her Instagram, Twitter or email account during the Sweepstakes Period. The “authorized account subscriber” for Instagram and Twitter is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address associated with the applicable account and the “authorized account subscriber” for online entries is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries”. Entries will not be returned and receipt of entry will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
4. Entry Guidelines for Instagram and Twitter Entries:These entries must be the original work of entrant, must have been created specifically for Sweepstakes, and must not have been previously published or released commercially. Any elements appearing in an entry, including, without limitation, photographs, art or any other materials, must be entrant’s own original work, created by entrant, or be in the public domain.
Entries must not feature the name, likeness or other personally identifiable information of any person other than entrant. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to name, image, likeness, license plates, phone numbers and personal addresses. Entries must not include, depict or make reference to any of the following: obscenity, inappropriate language, nudity, sexual explicitness, drug or alcohol use, violence, firearms/weapons, commercial products or services, unauthorized copyrighted, trademarked or patented properties, including brand names, logos, or trade dress, private property, unless entrant has obtained a property release from the owner specific for uses specified herein, material that promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or promotes any particular political agenda or message, material that is hateful, tortious, defamatory, false or misleading, disparaging, slanderous, libelous, or otherwise unlawful, material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to, rights of privacy or publicity, copyrights, trademarks, patents or any other intellectual property rights, material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual, or promotes discrimination based on race, ethnicity, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, and any other content, including but not limited to, text, images, graphics, photographs, captions and descriptions, data, codes or programs that could be considered inappropriate or offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Further, entries must not contain any claim that is not and cannot be substantiated or that would be false or misleading to a reasonable consumer. Any content, text or otherwise, included as part of the entry must be in the English language.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant represents and warrants that: (i) the entry is the original work of the entrant, that he/she has all rights to the entry, that the entry was created specifically for Sweepstakes, that the entry, in whole or in part, has not been released commercially or been previously published; (ii) the entry does not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iii) the entry is free and clear of any and all liens or claims with respect to the use of the entry in the manner authorized in these Official Rules; (iv) the entry does not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights of any third party and will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on copyrights, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights or any rights or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for any payment whatsoever; and (v) the entry is not and will not be defamatory, disparaging libelous, pornographic or obscene.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules or that is not in keeping with the Entry Guidelines for Instagram and Twitter entries specified herein or which communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
5. Use of Instagram and Twitter Entries: All entrants, whether Winner or not, agree that in exchange for their participation in Sweepstakes, they grant, and have the full right to grant Sponsor and its representatives, affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns; (i) the right, but not the obligation, to use, edit, adapt, reformat, rearrange, modify, combine with other pictures, items and/or materials, add to and/or customize entries; and (ii) the assignable, sublicenseable, perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, right and license to use, exhibit, display, broadcast, copy, reproduce, encode, compress, encrypt, incorporate data into, rebroadcast, transmit, record, publicly perform, create derivative works of, distribute and synchronize in timed relation to visual and aural elements, and or otherwise exploit, the entries, and/or any portions or excerpts thereof, including without limitation, using entrant’s name, image, likeness, performance, voice, and any other attributes of entrant, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, in any manner, including advertising, promoting and publicizing Sponsor an unlimited number of times, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without any additional liability, obligation to, or review or approval by, entrant or any third party.
Entrants agree to provide, upon request from Sponsor, any documentation necessary to prove their unrestricted ownership in all contents of entry and their right to use entry as specified in these Official Rules. Entrants also acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall own all right, title and interest, including all copyright ownership, in any derivative works they may create from any element of entry.
|BRANFORD STORE||935 West main Street||Branford||CT 06405||BRISTOL STORE||123 Farmington Ave||Bristol||CT 06010||SIMPLY MAC||110 Albany Turnpike||Canton||CT 06019||CANTON STORE||110 Albany Turnpike||Suite 409||Canton||CT 06019||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||953 South Main Street||Cheshire||CT 06410||CLINTON STORE||7 Glenwood Rd||Clinton||CT 06413||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||95 Linwood Avenue||Colchester||CT 06415||WESTFARMS MALL STORE||500 Westfarms Mall||Space H108||Farmington||CT 06032||GLASTONBURY STORE||140 Glastonbury Blvd||Suite 36||Glastonbury||CT 06033||HAMDEN STORE||2100 Dixwell Ave||Suite 200||Hamden||CT 06514||WIRELESS SHOPS LLC MSTR-GOPHONE||690 Albany Ave||Hartford||CT 06112||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||67 William Shorty Campbell Ave||Hartford||CT 06106||BUCKLAND HILLS MALL STORE||194 Buckland Hills Drive||Space 2082||Manchester||CT 06042||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||388 Middle Turnpike West||Manchester||CT 06040||DEMING & HALE MANCHESTER STORE||172 Deming Street||Manchester||CT 06042||MERIDEN MALL STORE||470 Lewis Ave||Suite 22||Meriden||CT 06451||SILVER COMMONS MERIDEN STORE||496F South Broad Street||#11||Meriden||CT 06450||MIDDLETOWN CT STORE||105 Main Street||Middletown||CT 06457||MILFORD MALL STORE||1201 Boston Port Rd||Space 2445||Milford||CT 0460||MILFORDSTORE||1319 Boston Post Rd||Suite 4C||Milford||CT 06460||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||936B Chapel Street||New Haven||CT 06510||NEWINGTON STORE||3243 Berlin Turnpike||Newington||CT 06111||NORTH HAVEN STORE||300 Universal Drive||North Haven||CT 06473||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||168 Washington Ave||Suite A||North Haven||CT 06473||ORANGE STORE||91 Boston Post Rd||Orange||CT 06477||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||248 New Britain Ave||Plainville||CT 06062||SOUTHINGTON STORE||405 Queen Street||Southington||CT 06489||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||10/5/2015||9-C Fieldstone Commons||Tolland||CT 06084||TORRINGTON STORE||1919 East Main Street||Suite B||Torrington||CT 06790||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC/strong>||1 S Colony Rd||Wallingford||CT 06492||WATERBURY MALL STORE||495 Union Street||Suite 210||Waterbury||CT 06706||BISHOPS CORNER STORE||345 North Main Street||Suite 104||West Hartford||CT 06117||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||1088 Silas Dean Highway||Wethersfield||CT 06109||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||1095 Kennedy Road||Suite 7A||Windsor||CT 06095||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||200 New Hartford Rd||Windsor||CT 06098|
|CRANSTON STORE||540A RESERVOIR AVE||CRANSTON||RI 02910||EAST GREENWICH STORE||1239 DIVISION ST||EAST GREENWICH||RI 02818||LINCOLN MALL STORE||622 GEORGE WASHINGTON HWY SP 41A||LINCOLN MALL||LINCOLN||RI 02865||PROVIDENCE PLACE MALL STORE||1 PROVIDENCE PLACE||SPACE #5270 PROVIDENCE PLACE MALL||PROVIDENCE||RI 02903||SMITHFIELD STORE||371 PUTNAM PIKE||SUITE 350||SMITHFIELD||RI 02917||WASHINGTON ST STORE||371 WASHINGTON STREET||BOSTON||MA 02108||BOYLSTON STREET STORE||699 BOYLSTON STREET||BOSTON||MA 02116-2848||SOUTHSHORE PLAZA MALL STORE||250 GRANITE ST||SPACE 1011 SOUTHSHORE PLAZA||BRAINTREE||MA 02184||BROCKTON STORE||641 PLEASANT ST.||BROCKTON||MA 02031||BROOKLINE STORE||1329 BEACON ST||BROOKLINE||MA 02446||CHESTNUT HILL STORE||3B BOYLSTON ST||CHESTNUT HILL||MA 02467||DEDHAM STORE||860 PROVIDENCE HIGHWAY||DEDHAM||MA 02026||FALL RIVER STORE||85 MARIANO BISHOP BLVD||FALL RIVER||MA 02721||FRAMINGHAM STORE||50-60 WORCESTER ROAD||FRAMINGHAM||MA 01701||FRANKLIN STORE||25 FRANKLIN VILLAGE DR||FRANKLIN||MA 02038||HANOVER STORE||1363 WASHINGTON ST.||HANOVER||MA 02339||MANSFIELD STORE||287 SCHOOL ST||MANSFIELD||02048||NATICK MALL STORE||1245 WORCESTER STREET SUITE #1170||NATICK MALL||NATICK||MA 01760||NEW BEDFORD STORE||606 TARKILN HILL RD||NEW BEDFORD||MA 02745||NEWTON STORE||88 NEEDHAM ST||NEWTON||MA 024610||EMERALD SQUARE MALL STORE||999 S WASHINGTON ST||SPACE 223||NORTH ATTLEBORO||MA 02760||NORTH DARTMOUTH STORE||450 STATE RD.||NORTH DARTMOUTH||MA 02747||NORWELL STORE||10 WASHINGTON ST.||NORWELL||MA 02061||PLYMOUTH STORE||33 HOME DEPOT RD||PLYMOUTH||MA 02360||RANDOLPH STORE||1395 NORTH MAIN ST||RANDOLPH||MA 02368||SEEKONK STORE||211 HIGHLAND AVE.||SUITE C||SEEKONK||MA 02771||WAREHAM CROSSING STORE||2421 CRANBERRY HWY||SUITE 324||WAREHAM||MA 02571||GET WIRELESS NOW||695 EDDIE DOWLING HWY||NORTH SMITHFIELD||RI 02896||GET WIRELESS NOW||644 METACOM AVE||WARREN||RI 02885||GET WIRELESS NOW||1473 ATWOOD AVE||JOHNSTON||RI 02919||CELLULAR WORLD - 329||1744 MINERAL SPRING AVENUE||NO. 4||NORTH PROVIDENCE||RI 02904||CELLULAR WORLD - 329||140C S MAIN ST||MILFORD||MA 01757||SIMPLY MAC||280 SCHOOL STREET||SUITE #D-130||MANSFIELD||MA 02048||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||30 B COMMERCIAL STREET||FOXBORO||MA 02035||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||3 ROCHE BROS WAY||NORTH EASTON||MA 02356||THE WIRELESS EXPERIENCE GROUP||225 WORCESTER RD||FRAMINGHAM||MA 01701||CELLULAR WORLD - 329||1089 COMMONWEALTH AVE||ALLSTON||MA 02215||CELLULAR WORLD - 329||4 SOUTH MAIN ST||WEST BRIDGEWATER||MA 02379||CELLULAR WORLD - 329||208 MAIN ST||WEYMOUTH||MA 02188||CELLULAR WORLD - 329||555 BOSTON PROVIDENCE HIGHWAY||EAST WALPOLE||MA 02032||THE WIRELESS EXPERIENCE GROUP||1 SHIPYARD DRIVE||HINGHAM||MA 02043||THE WIRELESS EXPERIENCE GROUP||35 ANDREW AVENUE||SUITE 2F-40||WAYLAND||MA 01778||THE WIRELESS EXPERIENCE GROUP||30 FORBES ROAD||BRAINTREE||MA 02184||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||70 QUINCY AVE||QUINCY||MA 02169||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||335 PROVIDENCE HIGHWAY||WESTWOOD||MA 02090||SPRING COMMUNICATIONS INC||600 SOUTH STREET WEST||UNIT 9||RAYNHAM||MA 02767|
6. OddsThe odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
7. PrizeThe Winner (hereinafter defined) will receive a trip for the Winner and one (1) guest of Winner (“Guest”) to Monterey, California (“Destination”) to attend the 2017 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (“Event”)on or about February 6, 2017, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The trip will include: (i) round trip coach class air transportation for Winner and Guest which shall originate from an airport of Sponsor’s choice near Winner’s primary residence to Destination, with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $1,200; (ii) four (4) nights hotel accommodations in Destination for Winner and Guest, which will be one (1) standard room based on double occupancy (meals, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, and other incidentals and costs are not included), with an ARV of $1,500; (iii) two (2) tickets to the Event, with an ARV of $400; and (iv) one (1) $1,000 pre-paid gift card (Subject to the terms and conditions of gift- card), with an ARV of $1,000; collectively (the“Prize” or “Prizes”). The total ARV of the Prize is $4,100. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if the Winner resides within 100 miles of Destination and no compensation or substitution will be provided for the difference in Prize value. Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary. The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment, and the time of travel and the distance between departure and Destination. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded.
Choice of ticket seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner and Guest are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein as being awarded. Prize dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a Winner is not available or able to accept the Prize, Winner privileges will be terminated and an alternative Winner may be selected from among the remaining Eligible Entries received if time permits.
8. Publicity Release: By participating in Sweepstakes, the Winner grants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape and photograph the Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Sweepstakes Winner List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
9. Winner Selection and Notification: There will be one (1) Winner selected in a random drawing from among all of the Eligible Entries on or about September 7, 2016 by Sponsor’s independent judging agency, Administrator. The Administrator will attempt to contact the potential Winner as follows: (i) by direct comment on Instagram if they entered Sweepstakes via the Instagram method of entry and he/she will be required to confirm his/her name, address and phone number within twenty-four (24) hours from when direct comment is sent; (ii) by direct message on Twitter if they entered Sweepstakes via the Twitter method of entry and he/she will be required to confirm his/her name, address and phone number within twenty-four (24) hours from when direct message is sent; or (iii) by telephone via the telephone number provided at time of entry if they entered Sweepstakes via the email method of entry and by entering the Sweepstakes via this method the entrant hereby grants permission to be contacted via telephone (No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems). If a potential Winner cannot be reached directly, does not respond within the allowed period of time, or does not meet the eligibility requirements, an alternate potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining Eligible Entries received.
10. Winner Verification:To be eligible to be declared the Winner and to receive the Prize, the potential Winner must sign and return to Sponsor and/or Administrator, within three (3) days of issuance of such documentation from Administrator or Sponsor a complete and valid IRS Form W9 and an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release that: (a) releases Sweepstakes Entities, Instagram and Twitter from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential Winner’s participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, grants Sweepstakes Entities the right to use potential Winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification. Entry into Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such release. If potential Winner does not sign this release and return it within the time frame specified, the potential Winner may be disqualified and the Prize forfeited. When such documentation is properly executed and providing potential Winner is otherwise in compliance with the Official Rules, potential Winner will be determined to be the Sweepstakes winner (“Winner")
Guest participating in Prize with Winner will also be required to sign [the Guest’s parent or legal guardian if Guest has not reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (“ARV”)], a Liability/Publicity Release that must be returned along with the potential Winner’s documentation as provided in these Official Rules within three (3) days of issuance. If the Guest is a Minor, he or she must be accompanied by his or her parent or legal guardian and such parent or legal guardian must be the Winner. Prize will be forfeited if the Winner or Guest fails to comply with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
Winner and Guest agree to comply with all venue rules and regulations and agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Winner and Guest must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Administrator or Sponsor with respect to the Prize and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or Winner may forfeit Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential Winner is unable to participate in or accept the Prize or any portion of the Prize for any reason, Sponsor will have no further obligation to the potential Winner. Prize or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Winner in the event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules or fails to execute the documentation within the time frame specified.
By participating in Sweepstakes, Winner acknowledges that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prize and that Winner and Guest will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prize that Winner or Guest deem appropriate.
11. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or about February 2017, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner or Guest. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner or Guest who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizes, including, without limitation; passports or other travel documentation, transportation (unless specified as being included), meals, snacks, beverages, mini-bar, entertainment, tips, gratuities, souvenirs, personal expenses, damages to hotel rooms, baggage fees, travel insurance, departure taxes and fees, and any equipment to be used in connection with the Prizes, are solely Winner’s responsibility. Winner may be required to provide a credit card to the hotel to cover any incidental costs incurred. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online television, print advertising, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes, including all travel arrangements, will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor.
Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion the airline and hotel to be provided as part of the Prize. All travel dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If Winner or a Guest is not available or able to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, Winner and Guest’s privileges will be terminated and an alternative Winner will be selected in a random manner from the remaining Eligible Entries if time permits. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any damage to baggage or any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any element of the Prize or associated with the Prize. Winner and Guest must possess valid travel documents in order to travel.
12. Taxes:The Winner must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize. The value of Prize is taxable to Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by Winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
13. General Terms:Sweepstakes Entities, Instagram and Twitter are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. If Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on at http://uverse.com/attunlimited if time permits and the Prize will be awarded to a Winner to be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining uncorrupted Eligible Entries received prior to any such event, or in any manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Sweepstakes for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, Instagram and Twitter from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities, Instagram and Twitter. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes or the receipt or use of the Prize.
Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, postage due mail entries, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winner, in the announcement of the Prize and Winner, and the delivery of the Prize, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone or other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; (II) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY -- WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION -- BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE ATTORNEYS' FEES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Request for Name of Winner and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Winner (first name and state) must be made by November 7, 2016. For the name of the Winner and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: The Marketing Arm Inc., Attention “
AT&T Trip to the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am Sweepstakes”, #140 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452; and (ii) write, as applicable, “Winners List” or “Official Rules” on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
14. Sponsored by: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.
15. Administered by: This Sweepstakes is administered by The Marketing Arm Inc., 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1800, Dallas, TX 75201.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram and Twitter.
You must be logged in to perform this action