Send a short message to all channels on your television. There may be a delay before the message appears on your TV. Get Support
“COWBOYS IQ CHALLENGE”
SPONSORED BY AT&T MOBILITY LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF TEXAS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Entry Period: The “Cowboys IQ Challenge” (“Challenge”) commences at 12:01 AM CT on each of the following Dallas Cowboys 2015/16 regular season home games: August 29, September 3, 13, 27, October 11, November 1, 8, 26 and December 19, 2015 and January 3, 3016, and ends at the end of the third quarter of each of the applicable games, each an (“Entry Date(s)” and collectively “Challenge Period”).All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Challenge are final.
2. Eligibility: The Challenge is open to U.S. citizens and U.S. resident aliens who are physically located in and legal residents of Texas who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Employees, agents, directors of AT&T Mobility LLC (“AT&T” or “Sponsor”), The Marketing Arm Inc. (“Administrator”)and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Challenge (“Challenge Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Challenge. By participating in this Challenge, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to release and hold harmless Challenge Entities from and against any and all liability, claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in Challenge and/or the use, misuse or redemption of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
3. Challenge Overview: This Challenge has eight (8) separate Entry Dates as specified in Section 5 herein, during which one (1) Winner (hereinafter defined) will be selected for each Entry Date for a total of ten (10) Winners.
Entrants can participate in the Challenge only when in attendance inside of AT&T Stadium during any of the Entry Dates by using the AT&T Stadium application (“App”)to answer the ten (10) multiple choice questions relating to the Dallas Cowboys and the AT&T Stadium that are applicable and served up via the App for each Entry Period, each a (“Question" and collectively “Questions”). Each entrant will not necessarily be provided with the same Questions as any other entrant as Questions for each Entry Date will be randomly pooled from a larger pool of Questions. However, all of the Questions have been determined by Sponsor to be of an equal level of difficulty in order to protect the integrity of the Challenge. The goal of the Challenge is to accumulate the most points by: (i) answering each of the ten (10) Questions correctly; and (ii) answering each Question in the least amount of time compared to all other entrants participating in the Challenge on that Entry Date. Each Question starts at a 100 point valuation but these points diminish by every tenth of a second that passes before entrant correctly answers that Question. Entrants will not receive any points for any Questions not answered correctly. Each entrant must answer each Question without any aid or assistance, in regards to obtaining answers to any Question, from any other individual or any other source, electronic or otherwise. The entrant that answers the most amount of Questions correctly in the least amount of time will be determined to be the Winner for that Entry Period (subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules). Each entrant can participate in Challenge one (1) time per each Entry Date. Entrant’s first name, last initial, state of residence and Challenge score may be posted on the AT&T Stadium leaderboard during Challenge Period. The posting of this information is not necessarily related to being determined to be a Challenge Winner.
This method of entry may not be available in all areas of the U.S. at all times during the Challenge Period(s) and may cease to be available to entrants in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by entrant’s wireless carrier. Message and data rates may apply and are the responsibility of the entrant. Please contact your service provider for pricing plans and service availability. Sponsor is not responsible for charges entrants may incur as a result of wireless phone transmissions or data use.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per each Entry Date. If it is suspected that an entrant uses multiple mobile phones to submit more than one (1) entry per Entry Date, only one (1) entry will be considered for that Entry Date. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the mobile phone used to participate in Challenge at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account subscriber for mobile phone entries is defined as the natural person whose name the mobile phone was issued to and to whom the services are billed. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries”. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Receipt of entry will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
|Entry Date||Prize||Quantity||ATV||8/29/15||Autographed Dallas Cowboys Item||1||$200|
|9/3/15||Autographed Dallas Cowboys Item||1||$200||9/13/15||Autographed Dallas Cowboys Item||1||$200|
|9/27/15||Autographed Dallas Cowboys Item||1||$200||10/11/15||Autographed Dallas Cowboys Item||1||$200|
|11/1/15||Autographed Dallas Cowboys Item||1||$200||11/8/15||Autographed Dallas Cowboys Item||1||$200|
|11/26/15||Autographed Dallas Cowboys Item||1||$200||12/19/15||Autographed Dallas Cowboys Item||1||$200|
|1/3/16||Autographed Dallas Cowboys Item||1||$200|
Choice of ticket seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein as being awarded. Prize dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a Winner is not available or able to accept the Prize, Winner privileges will be terminated and the entrant next in contention for winner designation will be determined to be the alternate potential Winner if time permits.
All prizes listed above will hereinafter collectively be referred to as (“Prize” or “Prizes”). The total ARV of all of the Prizes is $2,000. The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded.
6. Publicity Release: Each entrant grants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to use entrant’s first name, last initial, state of residence and Challenge score, for any purpose whatsoever without any additional compensation. In addition, by participating in Challenge, each Winner grants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape and photograph the Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Challenge Winner List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
7. Winner Determination: Administrator will determine the Winners in its sole and absolute discretion. The entrants with the most amount of points during each Entry Date will be determined to be the Winner for that Entry Date (subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules). In the event of a tie or dispute or for any other reason that Sponsor deems necessary, the entrants associated with the tied entries will be required to participate in five (5) additional Questions via a telephone questioning session between entrant and Administrator wherein each entrant must answer each of the five (5) Questions correctly and answer the Questions in the least amount of time compared to all other applicable tied entrants to be determined to be the Winner for that Entry Period. All tied entrants for each Entry Period will be presented with the same Questions. Each entrant must agree to answer each Question without any aid or assistance, in regards to obtaining answers to any Question, from any other individual or any other source, electronic or otherwise. These entrants do not need to be present inside the AT&T Stadium to answer any of these additional Questions. The entrant that answers all of the Questions in the least amount of time will be determined to be the Winner for that Entry Period (subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules). Challenge Entities disclaim any liability from any entrant and entrants agree to waive any claims against Challenge Entities relating to the Winner determination process.
8. Winner Notification: Administrator will attempt to contact the potential Winners via the telephone number provided at time of entry and by entering the Challenge the entrant hereby grants permission to be contacted via telephone.
No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems. If a potential Winner cannot be reached directly and/or does not meet the eligibility requirements, the potential Winner will be disqualified and the entrant next in contention for winner designation will be determined to be the alternate potential Winner.
9. Winner Verification: The potential Winners may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification when notified of being a potential Winner. Providing potential Winners are in compliance with the Official Rules, have successfully proven eligibility when required, provided Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 and properly executed any required documents, potential Winners will each be determined to be a (“Winner” and collectively “Winners”). In the event of non-compliance by a potential Winner such potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated and the entrant next in contention for winner designation will be determined to be the alternate potential Winner, even if the disqualified potential Winner’s name may have been publicly announced. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Winner in event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
By participating in Challenge, Winners acknowledge that Challenge Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winners will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prizes that Winners deem appropriate.
10. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or about September 2015 – February 2016, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Challenge in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Challenge Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize are solely Winner’s responsibility. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CHALLENGE ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online television, print advertising, and other Challenge materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor.
11. Taxes:The Winners must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize. The value of Prize is taxable to Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by Winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
12. General Terms: Challenge Entities are not responsible if Challenge cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Challenge Entities. If, for any reason Challenge is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Challenge Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Challenge, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Challenge or any part of the Challenge. If Challenge or any part of the Challenge is terminated or modified prior to any Entry Date, notice will be posted in the AT&T Stadium application (under the Cowboys IQ Challenge tab) if time permits. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Challenge for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By participating in the Challenge, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Challenge Entities, Pro Silver Star, Ltd., Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Ltd., Cowboys Stadium, L.P., Legends Hospitality, LLC, the City of Arlington, the National Football League and its member clubs (collectively “Released Parties”) from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Challenge and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Challenge Entities and Released Parties. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from entrant’s participation in Challenge, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity.
Challenge Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Challenge, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in Challenge, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Challenge related advertisements. Challenge Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Challenge, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone or other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Challenge. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Challenge; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Challenge Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Challenge; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CHALLENGE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE CHALLENGE, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; (II) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS CHALLENGE, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY -- WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION -- BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE ATTORNEYS' FEES. THIS CHALLENGE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CHALLENGE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CHALLENGE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners (first name and state) must be made by March 3, 2016. For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: The Marketing Arm Inc., Attention "
Cowboys IQ Challenge:", #140 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452; and (ii) write, as applicable, “Winners List” or “Official Rules” on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
14. Sponsored by: This Challenge is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.
15. Administered by: This Challenge is administered by The Marketing Arm Inc., 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1800, Dallas, TX 75201.
The Dallas Cowboys, Pro Silver Star, Ltd., Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Ltd., National Football League and its member clubs, Cowboys Stadium, L.P., Legends Hospitality, LLC, the City of Arlington, and their respective affiliates, are not a sponsor of this Challenge and are not responsible for the administration or management of the Challenge.
You must be logged in to perform this action