Send a short message to all channels on your television. There may be a delay before the message appears on your TV. Get Support
“GAMEDAY IS EVERYTHING AT&T EMPLOYEE SWEEPSTAKES”
SPONSORED BY AT&T MOBILITY LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF TEXAS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Entry Period: The “Gameday is Everything AT&T Employee Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:00 AM CT on September 10, 2015 and ends at 12:00 AM CT on January 4, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”).The Sponsor’s time clock will be the official time keeping devise for this Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 12:00 AM CT on January 4, 2016. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to U.S. citizens and U.S. resident aliens who are physically located in and legal residents of Texas who are: (i) at least 18 years of age at time of entry; (ii) full or part-time employees of AT&T Services, Inc., or any of its affiliated companies, with a valid AT&T Employee ID at time of entry, and at the time of prize fulfillment; and (iii) have a work location in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Eligibility is based on the area code associated with the employee work location. Eligible area codes of work locations for purposes of this Sweepstakes are: “940”, “254”, “682”, “817”, “214”, “469”, “972”, “430” and “903”. Participation and prize award is subject to any applicable corporation policies or restrictions concerning programs such as this. AT&T Mobility LLC (“AT&T” or “Sponsor”), The Marketing Arm Inc. (“Administrator”)and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes are hereinafter referred to as (“Sweepstakes Entities”), By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability, claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in Sweepstakes and/or the use, misuse or redemption of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
3. Sweepstakes Overview: This Sweepstakes is one (1) sweepstakes during which forty-six (46) Winners (hereinafter defined) will be randomly selected during seventeen (17) separate drawings as specified in Section 6 herein, each a (“Drawing" and collectively “Drawings”). Each of the Drawings will take place on the date of the applicable Drawing. All Eligible Entries (hereinafter defined) not selected during any one Drawing will remain in the pool of entries for any subsequent Drawings during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. To Enter: Visit http://uverse.com/CowboysSweeps and complete all required fields on the online entry form and submit as requested to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. For non-exempt employees, entries are to be completed during regular work hours and entries can be completed on a work or personal device unless performing this activity outside or regular work hours was approved in advance by your supervisor and reported as working time. Time spent by employees participating in the event must be on their own/personal time and is not compensable This method of entry does not require the entrant to make any purchase transaction.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person. If it is suspected that an entrant submits more than one (1) entry, only one (1) entry will be considered. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the e-mail account used to participate in Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Administrator in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address during the Sweepstakes Period. The “authorized account subscriber” for online entries is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries”. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Entries will not be returned and receipt of entry will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
5. Odds: The odds of becoming a Sweepstakes Winner depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period for each applicable Drawing.
|Entry Period||Drawing Date||Prize||No. of Winners||ARV for each Winner||9/10-13||9/14/2015||9/27/2015 – 2 tickets Cowboys vs Atlanta Falcons||2||$150||9/14-20||9/21/2015||10/11 2015 – 2 tickets Cowboys vs New England Patriots||2||$150||9/21-27||9/28/2015||10/30/2015 –2 spots Cowboys Practice Suite-Valley Ranch||5||$250||9/28-10/4||10/5/2015||2 passes Cheerleader Launch Party||3||NRV||10/5-11||10/12/2015||10/30/15 – 2 spots Cowboys Practice Suite – Valley Ranch||5||$250||10/12-18||10/19/2015||11/1/15 – 2 tickets Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks||2||$150||10/19-25||10/26/2015||11/8/2015-2 tickets Cowboys vs Philadelphia Eagles||2||$150||10/26-11/1||11/2/2015||11/22/2015 – Flyaway Trip to Miami, Florida||1||$4,291||11/2-8||11/9/2015||11/26/15 – 2 tickets Cowboys vs Carolina Panthers||2||$150||11/9-15||11/16/2015||May 2016 – 2 VIP passes to Cowboys Draft Party||5||$200||11/16-22||11/23/2015||12/19/15- 2 tickets Cowboys vs NY Jets||2||$150||11/23-29||11/30/2015||Autographed Dallas Cowboys Item||3||$200||11/30-12/7||12/7/2015||1/3/16- 2 tickets Cowboys vs Washington Redskins||2||$150||12/8-13||12/14/2015||Autographed Dallas Cowboys Item||3||$200||12/14-20||12/21/2015||18 spots on Cowboys Luxury Bus in Dallas/Fort Worth area||1||$450||12/21-27||12/28/2015||Autographed Dallas Cowboys Item||3||$200||12/28-1/3||1/4/2016||Autographed Dallas Cowboys Item||3||$200|
Flyaway Trip Winner: This Winner will receive a trip for the Winner and one (1) guest of Winner (“Guest”), to Miami, Florida (“Destination”) to attend the Cowboys vs Miami Dolphins game (“Game”), on or about November 22, 2015, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The trip will include: (i) round trip coach class air transportation for Winner and Guest which shall originate from an airport of Sponsor’s choice near Winner’s primary residence to Destination; (ii) round trip ground transportation for Winner and Guest, to be taken together, between hotel and Game; (iii) two (2) nights hotel accommodations at the Cowboys Team Hotel in destination for Winner and Guest, which will be one (1) standard room based on double occupancy including a total of two (2) breakfasts for Winner and Guest (one (1) each for each morning at hotel) (other meals, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, and other incidentals and costs are not included); (iv) two (2) lower level tickets to Game; (v) opportunity to attend a pre-Game tailgate party; (vi) the opportunity to participate in a meet and greet with a Dallas Cowboys Player; and (vii) $300 in pre-paid card(s) for Winner (subject to the terms and conditions of the pre-paid card); collectively (the “Prize” or “Prizes”). The total ARV of the Prize is $4,291. Winners and Guests must travel on the same itinerary.
Choice of ticket seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners, Guests and attendees are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein as being awarded, including without limitation, transportation (unless specified as being included), lodging, meals, gratuities and transportation to and from AT&T Stadium. Prize dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a Winner is not available or able to accept the Prize, Winner privileges will be terminated and an alternative Winner may be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received if time permits.
All prizes listed above will hereinafter collectively be referred to as (“Prize” or “Prizes”). The total ARV of all of the Prizes is $12,741. The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment, and the time of travel and the distance between departure and Destination for the Flyaway Trip Prize Winner. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded.
7. Publicity Release: By participating in Sweepstakes, each Winner grants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape and photograph the Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Sweepstakes Winner List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: There will be forty-six (46) Winners selected in a random drawing from among all of the Eligible Entries as specified in Section 6 herein by Sponsor’s independent judging agency, Administrator. Administrator will attempt to contact the potential Winners via the telephone number provided at time of entry and by entering the Sweepstakes the entrant hereby grants permission to be contacted via telephone. No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems . If a potential Winner cannot be reached directly and/or does not meet the eligibility requirements, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries.
9. Winner Verification:
Winner Verification for Flyaway Trip and Luxury Bus Prizes: For these Prizes to be eligible to be declared a Winner and to receive the Prizes, the potential Winners must sign and return to Sponsor and/or Administrator, within two (2) days of issuance of such documentation from Administrator or Sponsor a complete and valid IRS Form W9 and an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release that: (a) releases Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential Winner’s participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; (b) except where prohibited by law, grants Sweepstakes Entities the right to use potential Winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification; and (c) any other waiver deemed necessary. Entry into Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such release. If a potential Winner does not sign this release and return it within the time frame specified, the potential Winner may be disqualified and the Prizes forfeited.
Guests participating in these Prizes with Winners will also be required to sign [the Guest’s parent or legal guardian if Guest has not reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (“Minor”)], a Liability/Publicity Release that must be returned along with the potential Winner’s documentation as provided in these Official Rules within two (2) days of issuance. If any Guest is a Minor, he or she must be accompanied by his or her parent or legal guardian and such parent or legal guardian must be the Winner or another Guest as applicable. If a Winner chooses not to take a Guest, or if any Guest does not sign the documentation as provided in these Official Rules within the time frame specified then the Guest elements of the Prize will be forfeited and the other elements of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s obligation to award the Prize.
Winner Verification for Winners of Prizes other than Flyaway Trip and Luxury Bus Prizes: These potential Winners may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification when notified of being a potential Winner.
Winners must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Administrator or Sponsor with respect to the Prizes and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or Winners may forfeit Prizes at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential Winner is unable to participate in or accept the Prize or any portion of the Prize for any reason, Sponsor will have no further obligation to the potential Winner. Prize or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize. Winners and Guests agree to comply with all venue rules and regulations and agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Providing potential Winners are in compliance with the Official Rules, have successfully proven eligibility when required, provided Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 and properly executed any required documents, potential Winners will each be determined to be a (“Winner” and collectively “Winners”). In the event of non-compliance by a potential Winner such potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Winner will be chosen in a random drawing from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received, even if the disqualified potential Winner’s name may have been publicly announced. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Winner in event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
By participating in Sweepstakes, Winners and Guests acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winners and Guests will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prizes that Winners deem appropriate.
10. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or about September 2015 – May 2016, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner or Guest. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner or Guest who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizes, including, without limitation; transportation (unless specified as being included), lodging (unless specified as being included), meals, snacks, beverages, mini-bar, entertainment, tips, gratuities, souvenirs, personal expenses, damages to hotel rooms, baggage fees, travel insurance, departure taxes and fees, and any equipment to be used in connection with the Prizes, are solely Winner’s responsibility. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online television, print advertising, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes, including all travel arrangements, will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor.
For the Flyaway Trip Prize the Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion the airline and hotel to be provided as part of the Prize. All travel dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If Winner or Guest is not available or able to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, Winner and Guest’s privileges will be terminated and an alternative Winner will be selected in a random manner from the remaining applicable Eligible Entries if time permits. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any damage to baggage or any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any element of the Prize or associated with the Prize. Winner and Guest must possess valid travel documents in order to travel.
11. Taxes: The value of the Prize is taxable compensation to each Winner, is includible in each Winner’s gross income and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and other payroll taxes which will be withheld from each Winner’s regular pay. Each Winner will receive tax gross-up. Tax gross-up is an amount paid to each Winner in addition to the Prize to offset in whole or in part the taxes withheld on the Prize. Tax gross-up is taxable compensation to each Winner and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and other payroll taxes. Compensation and related payroll withholding will be reported to each Winner on IRS Form W-2. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prizes not specifically provided are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
12. General Terms: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. If Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on http://uverse.com/CowboysSweeps if time permits and the Prizes will be awarded to Winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining uncorrupted applicable Eligible Entries received prior to any such event, or in any manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Sweepstakes for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, Pro Silver Star, Ltd., Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Ltd., Cowboys Stadium, L.P., Legends Hospitality, LLC, the City of Arlington, the National Football League and its member clubs (collectively “Released Parties”) from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities and Released Parties. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity.
Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, postage due mail entries, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone or other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; (II) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY -- WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION -- BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE ATTORNEYS' FEES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners (first name and state) must be made by March 4, 2016. For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: The Marketing Arm Inc., Attention “Gameday is Everything AT&T Employee Sweepstakes”, #140 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452; and (ii) write, as applicable, “Winners List” or “Official Rules” on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
14. Sponsored by: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.
15. Administered by: This Sweepstakes is administered by The Marketing Arm Inc., 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1800, Dallas, TX 75201.
The Dallas Cowboys, Pro Silver Star, Ltd., Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Ltd., National Football League and its member clubs, Cowboys Stadium, L.P., Legends Hospitality, LLC, the City of Arlington, and their respective affiliates, are not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and are not responsible for the administration or management of the Sweepstakes.
You must be logged in to perform this action