Send a short message to all channels on your television. There may be a delay before the message appears on your TV. Get Support
“ARKANSAS ACCESS GRANTED” SWEEPSTAKES
Sponsored by AT&T
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO U.S. CITIZENS AND U.S. RESIDENT ALIENS WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN AND LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE 50 U.S. OR D.C. WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 IN ALABAMA AND NEBRASKA; 21 IN MISSISSIPPI) OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to U.S. citizens and U.S. resident aliens who are physically located in and legal residents of one of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry: 18 years of age or older in most states, 19 in Alabama and Nebraska and 21 in Mississippi at date of entry in this Sweepstakes. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever else prohibited by law. Officers, directors, and employees of AT&T Mobility, LLC (“Sponsor” or “AT&T”), Vibes Media, LLC (“Administrator”), and each of their parent, subsidiary companies, affiliates, divisions, franchisees, representatives, consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers, distributors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, each of the participating wireless carriers and members of their immediate families (defined for these purposes as including spouse, parents, children, and siblings and each of their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same household, are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The ARKANSAS ACCESS GRANTED SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”) starts on 9/10/2013 at 3:00pm CT and ends on 10/21/2013 at 11:59pm CT (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of four (4) separate Random Drawings (a “Random Drawing”). Please refer to Random Drawing Table listed below for prizes and schedule of drawings. All times are recorded as Central Daylight Time. Entry Deadlines listed in the Random Drawing Table are subject to change at Sponsor’s discretion if for any unforeseen reason the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned. The Sponsor or database administrator’s computer is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
Random Drawing Table:
|Random Drawing||Entry Period||Entry Deadline||# of Winners /Prize Details||Drawing Date|
|1||9/10/13 - 9/11/13||11:59PM on 9/11/13||One (1) first prize winner will receive (2) tickets to UA 2013 football games occurring on 9/14||9/12/2013||2||9/10/13 - 9/16/13||11:59PM on 9/16/13||One (1) first prize winner will receive (2) tickets to UA 2013 football games occurring on 9/28||9/17/2013||3||9/10/13 - 9/30/13||11:59PM on 9/30/13||One (1) first prize winner will receive (2) tickets to UA 2013 football games occurring on 10/12||10/1/2013||4||9/10/13 - 10/21/13||11:59PM on 10/21/13||First Prize: One (1) first prize winner will receive (2) tickets to UA 2013 football games occurring on 11/23
Grand Prize: Three (3) grand prize winners will receive (2) tickets to the 11/2 UA football game with pregame hospitality passes and a chance to kick a field goal for more prizes.
2. TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter this Sweepstakes:
To Enter Via Text Message:
During the Sweepstakes Period send the keyword “KICK” or “UAKICK” using the text-messaging feature on your mobile device to shortcode 51234. By doing so, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Available on participating carriers only. Limit of one entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. You will be charged for standard text messaging sent and received from your handset according to the terms in your wireless service provider’s calling plan. All entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the Sweepstakes using the text messaging method. Text Messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. This method of entry may cease to be available to entrant in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by entrant’s wireless carrier.
To Enter For Free Via Toll Free Number:
To enter for free by using a Toll Free Phone Number, during the Sweepstakes Period, call 1-888-703-7107 from a landline phone and input the promotion code number 351 when prompted. You will be asked to provide a valid mobile telephone number (“MTN”) or telephone number.
All entries, regardless of method of entry, must be received by the entry deadline specified in the Random Drawing Table included above in order to be eligible for that specific drawing period. All Eligible Entries not selected during any Drawing Date will remain in the pool of entries for any subsequent Drawing Dates during the Sweepstakes Period.
All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor, as defined below, and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same mobile phone account. Proof of transmission (such as a “confirming” message in a “sent” folder) of the Sweepstakes entry does not constitute proof of submission/delivery. There is a limit of one entry (per sweepstakes period, per person, per mobile telephone number, per contact phone number) regardless of method of entry.
The Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential winners in a manner selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, the associated prize is forfeited and the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the prize to an alternate winner. Upon forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, or damage to participant's or any other person's mobile device relating to or resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Promotion; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; data processing, lost, late, incomplete, illegible, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified.
Grand Prize: Grand Prize: Three (3) winners will receive two (2) tickets to the Arkansas football game on 11/2 as well as two (2) passes for pregame hospitality. Each winner will have the chance to kick from three spots on the field with increasing prize levels if the complete the field goals. ARV: $360 ($60/ticket) First Prize: Four (4) winners will receive two (2) single game tickets to one of the following games: 9/14 UA vs. Southern Mississippi; 9/28 UA vs. Texas A&M; 10/12 UA vs. South Carolina; 11/23 UA vs. Mississippi State. First Prize ARV: $150 ($75 per ticket); Total First Prize ARV: $600 Total ARV: $960 The odds of winning depend on the number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from game, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guests. No alternate dates are available. Terms and conditions of the game tickets awarded as prizes will govern in the event that the game is not played due to weather, an act of God, threat or act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed game in whole or in part. Sponsor reserves the right to select seating. The winner assumes all risk, danger and injury incidental to attending the game and all competition and entertainment associated therewith, in and around the venue ballpark and surrounding areas and parking lots, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to attending the game. If unused, game tickets cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets.
The Prizes will be awarded “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their Prize after it has been delivered.
5. Winner Selection/Verification: The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries received between 3:00pm CT on 9/10/2013 and the entry deadlines for each random drawing period outlined in the Random Drawing Table. Administrator will make up to two (2) attempts over the 24 hour period following winner selection to contact the potential winner via the telephone number provided on his or her entry form. No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems. If the potential winner cannot be reached directly during the 24 hour period in which he or she is called, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected if time permits, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received. In addition, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to select an alternate winner in the event that any potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules. The potential Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity. In the event of non-compliance by the potential winner such potential winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential winner may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be chosen from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants grant to Sweepstakes Entities, except where prohibited by law, the full permission and authority to use entrant’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. Prize and or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize.
6. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or around 10/22/2013, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason the Prize is unavailable or any Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Sponsor reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable use and approximate value. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prizes, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner or potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizes are solely Winner’s responsibility. Prizes are provided “as is”. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on the prize (if any) shall be subject to the manufacturer’s terms. Winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Mobile devices awarded do not include cellular service or service contract. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Sponsor or Administrator.
Potential Winners may be required to sign releases including but not limited to Liability and Publicity releases, prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification within two (2) days of being notified of being a potential Winner. Potential Winners whose Prize consists of travel and/or participation with guests will also be required to have guests sign [his or her parent/legal guardian if guest has not reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (“Minor”)], a Liability/Publicity Release that must be returned along with the potential Winner’s documentation within two (2) days of issuance. If any guest is a Minor, he or she must be accompanied by his or her parent/legal guardian and such person must be the Winner or a guest as applicable. If a Winner chooses not to take a guest, or any guest does not sign the Liability/Publicity Release within the time frame specified, then the applicable guest elements will be forfeited and the remaining elements shall constitute full satisfaction of the Prize. Prizes will be forfeited if a Winner or guest (or parent/legal guardian acting on behalf of a guest) fails to comply with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winners and guests agree to comply with all venue rules and regulations and agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Each Winner must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize. The value of Prize is taxable to each Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by Winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of Prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS: If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes among all unaffected entries received as of the termination date. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and/or the use, misuse or redemption of Prize and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any violation of these Official Rules by a Winner will result in such Winner’s disqualification as a Winner of the Sweepstakes and all privileges as a Winner will be immediately terminated. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR, AND ADMINISTRATOR IF APPLICABLE, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
8. Disputes: This Promotion is subject solely to the applicable federal, state and local laws of the United States; provided, however, that, except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Federal or state courts located in Georgia (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
9. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners must be made by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ARKANSAS ACCESS GRANTED Sweepstakes Winners, Vibes Media, LLC; ATTN: Stephanie Taylor, 300 W. Adams Street 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606. Requests for Names of Winners and Official Rules must be received by 10/31/2013. No post office box addresses or private mailbox addresses are allowed. Winners’ lists requests will not be honored unless you comply with these requirements.
10. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.
11. Administrator: This Sweepstakes is administered by Vibes Media, LLC 300 W. Adams Street 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606.
You must be logged in to perform this action