Send a short message to all channels on your television. There may be a delay before the message appears on your TV. Get Support
PENN STATE SPRING FOOTBALL SWEEPSTAKES
Sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period/Eligibility: The PENN STATE SPRING FOOTBALL SWEEPSTAKES Sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC. (“Sweepstakes”) takes place during the following times: 5/14/2013 ET 12:01am ET through 5/21/2013 at 11:59pm ET. (“Sweepstakes Period”). All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor or Administrator relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry (19 in Nebraska and Alabama and 21 in Mississippi). Employees of AT&T Mobility LLC (“AT&T” or “Sponsor”) and Vibes Media, LLC ("Vibes Media" or "Administrator") their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of Sweepstakes, and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. Federal, state and local government employees are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor or Administrator which are final and binding; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; and (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
3. To Enter:
To Enter Via Text Messaging:
During the Sweepstakes Period send the keyword “SPRING” or “BALL” using the text-messaging feature on your mobile device to shortcode 51234. Eligible text messages will be granted one entry into the Sweepstakes. Available on participating carriers only. Participants may enter multiple times during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received no later than 11:59pm ET on 5/21/2013.
In order to submit any entry by text message, entrant must (i) be an wireless service subscriber and have a plan that includes a text messaging service; and (ii) use a wireless device that is capable of two way text messaging. This method of entry may not be available in all areas of the U.S. at all times during the Sweepstakes Period. This method of entry may cease to be available to entrant in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by entrant’s wireless carrier. Message and data rates may apply. Please contact your service provider for pricing plans and service availability. Sponsor is not responsible for charges entrants may incur as a result of wireless phone transmissions.
To Enter Without Using Text Messaging:
To enter for free by using a Toll Free Phone Number: During the Sweepstakes Period, call 1-888-703-7107 from a landline phone and input the promotion code number 955 when prompted. You will be asked to provide a valid mobile telephone number (“MTN”) or telephone number. All toll-free number entries must be received no later than 11:59pm CT on 05/21/2013.
In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning telephone or mobile text message entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the telephone account or mobile phone, as applicable, used to participate in Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account subscriber for is defined as the natural person whose name service was issued to and to whom the services are billed. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
4. Prizes/Odds: There will be One (1) Grand prize winner will win one (1) football autographed by Coach Bill O’Brien. ("Winner"): Winner randomly selected on 05/22/2013. The total ARV of all the Prizes is $200.00. The odds of winning depend on the number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Winner Selection/Verification: The potential Winner will each be selected in a random drawing from among all of the Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Administrator will make up to two (2) attempts over the 24 hour period following winner selection to contact the potential winner via the telephone number provided on his or her entry form. No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems. If the potential winner cannot be reached directly during the 24 hour period in which he or she is called, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected if time permits, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received. In addition, Sponsor and Administrator reserves the right to select an alternate winner in the event that any potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules. The potential Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity. In the event of non-compliance by the potential winner such potential winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential winner may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be chosen from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants grant to Sweepstakes Entities, except where prohibited by law, the full permission and authority to use entrant’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. Prize and or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize.
6. Prize Terms/General Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or around 05/22/2013, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason the Prize is unavailable or any Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Sponsor reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prizes, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner or potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizes are solely Winner’s responsibility. Prizes are provided “as is”. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Sponsor or Administrator.
Potential Winners may be required to sign releases including but not limited to Liability and Publicity releases, prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification within two (2) days of being notified of being a potential Winner. Potential Winners whose Prize consists of travel and/or participation with guests will also be required to have guests sign [his or her parent/legal guardian if guest has not reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (“Minor”)], a Liability/Publicity Release that must be returned along with the potential Winner’s documentation within two (2) days of issuance. If any guest is a Minor, he or she must be accompanied by his or her parent/legal guardian and such person must be the Winner or a guest as applicable. If a Winner chooses not to take a guest, or any guest does not sign the Liability/Publicity Release within the time frame specified, then the applicable guest elements will be forfeited and the remaining elements shall constitute full satisfaction of the Prize. Prizes will be forfeited if a Winner or guest (or parent/legal guardian acting on behalf of a guest) fails to comply with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winners and guests agree to comply withal venue rules and regulations and agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Each Winner may be required to supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize. The value of Prize is taxable to each Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by Winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of Prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and/or the use, misuse or redemption of Prize and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any violation of these Official Rules by a Winner will result in such Winner’s disqualification as a Winner of the Sweepstakes and all privileges as a Winner will be immediately terminated. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR, AND ADMINISTRATOR IF APPLICABLE, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITED BY LAW. THE TEXAS COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THESE COURTS. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT OR ANY OTHER PROVISION.
7. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winner must be made by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: PENN STATE SPRING FOOTBALL SWEEPSTAKES Winners, Vibes Media, LLC; ATTN: Stephanie Taylor, 300 W. Adams Street 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606. Requests for Names of Winners and Official Rules must be received by 05/31/2013.
8. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by A&T Mobility LLC., 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.
9. Administrator: This Sweepstakes is administered by Vibes Media, LLC 300 W. Adams Street 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606.
You must be logged in to perform this action