Send a short message to all channels on your television. There may be a delay before the message appears on your TV. Get Support
“GEORGIA SEC CHAMPIONSHIP” SWEEPSTAKES
Sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO U.S. CITIZENS AND U.S. RESIDENT ALIENS WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN AND LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE 50 U.S. OR D.C. WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 IN ALABAMA AND NEBRASKA; 21 IN MISSISSIPPI) OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
1. Entry Period/Eligibility: The “GEORGIA SEC CHAMPIONSHIP” SWEEPSTAKES Sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, (“Sweepstakes”) begins on: 9/28/2013 at 12:01am ET and ends on 11/16/2013 at 11:59pm ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is open only to U.S. citizens and U.S. resident aliens who are physically located in and legal residents of one of the 50 United States (including District of Columbia). Entrants must be at least the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry: 18 years of age in most states, 19 in Nebraska and Alabama and 21 in Mississippi. Employees of AT&T Mobility LLC (“AT&T” or “Sponsor”) and Vibes Media, LLC (“Vibes Media” or “Administrator”) their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of Sweepstakes, and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Federal, state and local government employees are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor or Administrator, which are final and binding; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; and (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Eligibility will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
2. To Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes:
To Enter Via Text Messaging: During the Sweepstakes Period send the keyword “UGASEC” or “DAWGSSEC” using the text-messaging feature on your mobile device to shortcode 51234. Eligible text messages will be granted one entry into the Sweepstakes. Available on participating carriers only. Limit one entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received no later than 11:59pm ET on 11/16/2013.
In order to submit any entry by text message, entrant must (i) be a wireless service subscriber and have a plan that includes a text messaging service; and (ii) use a wireless device that is capable of two way text messaging. This method of entry may not be available in all areas of the U.S. at all times during the Sweepstakes Period. This method of entry may cease to be available to entrant in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by entrant’s wireless carrier. Message and data rates may apply. Please contact your service provider for pricing plans and service availability. Sponsor is not responsible for charges entrants may incur as a result of wireless phone transmissions.
To Enter For Free Via Toll Free Number: To enter for free, during the Sweepstakes Period, call the toll free number 1-888-703-7107 from a landline phone and input the promotion code number 183 when prompted. You will be asked to provide a valid mobile telephone number (“MTN”) or telephone number. All toll-free number entries must be received no later than 11:59pm on 11/16/2013 ET.
In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning telephone or mobile text message entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the telephone account or mobile phone, as applicable, used to participate in Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account subscriber is defined as the natural person whose name service was issued to and to whom the services are billed. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
There is a limit of one entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries.” Proof of entry submission (such as screenshots on a mobile device) will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Entries will not be returned and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. If it is suspected that an entrant uses multiple telephones or mobile phones to submit more than one entry per Sweepstakes Period, when applicable, all entries for that entrant will be disqualified.
4. Prizes/Odds: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to the SEC Championship Game in Atlanta, GA. Includes hotel accommodations for one (1) night and gift card for travel. The total ARV of all prizes is: $490 ($100 per ticket, $190/night hotel stay, $100 gift card). The odds of winning depend on the number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as, but not limited to, transportation to and from game, souvenirs, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guests. No alternate dates are available. Terms and conditions of the game tickets awarded as prizes will govern in the event that the game is not played due to weather, an act of God, threat or act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed game in whole or in part. Sponsor reserves the right to select seating. The winner assumes all risk, danger and injury incidental to attending the game and all competition and entertainment associated therewith, in and around the venue ballpark and surrounding areas and parking lots, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to attending the game. If unused, game tickets cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets.
5. Winner Selection/Verification: There will be one (1) Winner selected in a random drawing from among all of the Eligible Entries on or about March 24, 2013 by Sponsor’s independent judging agency, Administrator. Administrator will attempt to contact the potential Winner via the telephone number provided at time of entry and by entering the Sweepstakes the entrant hereby grants permission to be contacted via telephone. No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems. If a potential Winner cannot be reached directly and/or does not meet the eligibility requirements, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries
6. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or around 11/17/2013, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason the Prize is unavailable or any Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Sponsor reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable use and approximate value. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prizes, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner or potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizes are solely Winner’s responsibility. Prizes are provided “as is”. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on the prize (if any) shall be subject to the manufacturer’s terms. Winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Mobile devices awarded do not include cellular service or service contract. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Sponsor or Administrator.
Potential Winners may be required to sign releases including but not limited to Liability and Publicity releases, prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification within two (2) days of being notified of being a potential Winner. Potential Winners whose Prize consists of travel and/or participation with guests will also be required to have guests sign [his or her parent/legal guardian if guest has not reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (“Minor”)], a Liability/Publicity Release that must be returned along with the potential Winner’s documentation within two (2) days of issuance. If any guest is a Minor, he or she must be accompanied by his or her parent/legal guardian and such person must be the Winner or a guest as applicable. If a Winner chooses not to take a guest, or any guest does not sign the Liability/Publicity Release within the time frame specified, then the applicable guest elements will be forfeited and the remaining elements shall constitute full satisfaction of the Prize. Prizes will be forfeited if a Winner or guest (or parent/legal guardian acting on behalf of a guest) fails to comply with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winners and guests agree to comply with all venue rules and regulations and agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Each Winner must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize. The value of Prize is taxable to each Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by Winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of Prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities.
7. Additional Terms: If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes among all unaffected entries received as of the termination date. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and/or the use, misuse or redemption of Prize and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any violation of these Official Rules by a Winner will result in such Winner’s disqualification as a Winner of the Sweepstakes and all privileges as a Winner will be immediately terminated. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR, AND ADMINISTRATOR IF APPLICABLE, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
8. Disputes: This Promotion is subject solely to the applicable federal, state and local laws of the United States; provided, however, that, except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Federal or state courts located in Georgia (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
9. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners must be made by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: GEORGIA SEC CHAMPIONSHIP Winners, Vibes Media, LLC; ATTN: Stephanie Taylor, 300 W. Adams Street 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606. Requests for Names of Winners and Official Rules must be received by 11/29/2013. No post office box addresses or private mailbox addresses are allowed. Winners’ lists requests will not be honored unless you comply with these requirements.
10. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.
11. Administrator: This Sweepstakes is administered by Vibes Media, LLC 300 W. Adams Street 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606.
You must be logged in to perform this action